The official RC29 can be found athttps://android.clients.google.com/updates/signed-kila-ota-115247-prereq.TC4-RC19+RC28.zip
Then follow these directions:
* Download the update from google website
* Rename the file you just downloaded to update.zip
* Copy the file update.zip to the root of your micro sd card.
* Now turn off your phone and turn it back on while holding the home key.
* When you see a triangle with a exclamation sign and a phone, slide open your keyboard and press ALT-L to display the menu and then ALT-S to start the update process.
* Wait for the update to finish. If prompted, press Home + Back to restart your phone.
* Wait a little bit more and done!
The official rc30 update can be found athttps://android.clients.google.com/updates/signed-RC30-from-RC29-fat.1582cace.zip
only apply RC30 after running RC29 because 29 is a full update 40+megs while 30 is more of a patch 4megs.
FYI I never ran the second link because after applying the first link and checking to see it was applied correctly I received RC30 OTA. LOL go figure!
I personally suggest that no one forces an update. You open yourself up to a possible "challenge" ALWAYS let Googel send the update to your phone.